Monday, October 28, 2013

Crispy Potato Roast

Ok this isn't actually that spicy as it currently is but it looks so yummy that I had to write it up! A beautiful Crispy Potato Roast! "A roast from a potato?," you wonder...well not eating meat at every meal isn't a bad thing and this would be enough to satisfy me for dinner on a cold, blustery night.

Credit: Angela Stevenson, Joyously Domestic

I found the actual recipe on Joyously Domestic which I think is a really neat family food blog. The recipe is actually from Martha Stewart originally which is how I came to make it several years ago. When I made it then, it turned out fabulously...lots of oohs and aahs at the table. So I am going to make it again this year for Thanksgiving. Especially since I have never been able to make edible mashed potatoes for some reason. This will thankfully bypass any mashing requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment