Monday, October 28, 2013

Low Cali Margaritas

I have to admit...I drink...ALOT!! And I don't mean water! Although after a long night, I usually need drink a lot of water the next morning just to recover. And because I love Mexican food, I of course love margaritas! But when you're getting close to menopause, you have to watch every calorie so I had to start devising low cal ways to be able to imbibe without packing it on the backside.

Source: By Jon Sullivan [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

So the following is my Low Cali Margarita recipe:

Low Cali Margarita

1 part tequila
1 part lime juice
1 part lemon juice
Ice
2 parts bubbly water
1 spoonful of Splenda

Add all to a glass and stir!!

Pretty easy, huh? And it tastes pretty close to the real thing...and if you drink enough of them you won't even care!

No comments:

Post a Comment